HyVolution COVID-19 preventive measures
Updated on August, 23rd 2021
The above protocol is based on the latest recommendations of the French health authorities. Any changes in the future will comply with their new requirements. We will keep you posted about any such changes.
Following recent announcements by the French authorities and as professional event organizers, we are all concerned by the immediate extension of the pass to events hosting +50 people and from the 8/30/2021 to everyone involved (customers, exhibitors, visitors, organizers, employees, suppliers, subcontractors…) during assembly, the event and dismantling.
A HEALTH PASS IS YOUR KEY TO ENTERING THE SHOW
A 'Health Pass' is required in order to enter the exhibition.
You must have one of the documents listed below:
- Proof of a negative RT-PCR tests, a negative antigenic test or a supervised negative self-test (with proof of result entered by a health care professional) that is less than 72 hours old.
- A serological test or certificate of infection that is more than 11 days but less than 6 months old, proving a prior coronavirus infection. This certificate is only valid for a period of six months from the date of the examination or test.
- A certificate of full vaccination, with one of the vaccines granted a marketing authorization by the European Medicines Agency:
> 7 days after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
> 28 days after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson);
> 7 days after injection for vaccines administered to persons with a history of Covid (1 injection only).
The Health Pass will be requested and verified by "health monitors" stationed outside the event’s entry hall.
- For those who cannot present a valid sanitary pass, access to the exhibition will be denied.
- Preventive measures remain in place: mask advised indoor; hydro-alcoholic gel made available...
If you do not have the required documents, you will not be able to access the exhibition. You will find below the list of places near the Paris Event Center where it is possible to take a test:
YOU ARE EXHIBITOR
YOU ARE VISITOR
- Click here to download the French Tous Anti Covid application
- Click here to find answers to all your questions about the Pass (in French only)
THE GROUP AWARDED APAVE CERTIFICATION
The GL events group was awarded APAVE certification at the end of 2020.
“At the end of 2020 GL events was awarded Apave “Safe & Clean” certification for all our activities in France. This label confirms our commitment to harmonizing the medical protocols we deploy, providing all our personnel, partners and clients with the same security guarantees at all Group sites and offices. The Apave Safe & Clean label is an additional guarantee by GL vents and its partners. It was awarded as a result of a collective commitment by everyone in the Group, confirming that we are ready to get back to work once the Covid crisis is over.”